Assisted Living Facility Directory
We have compiled a directory of over 36,300 assisted living communities in the United States. Since assisted living facilities are licensed at the state level, the rules and requirements differ dramatically. We offer specific information and regulations that apply to each state, in addition to organizing the licensed facilities by city. Using this directory you can find all local assisted living options for you or your loved one.
If you are looking for more information about a specific facility, search the assisted living facilities list by name. If you want to compare assisted living facilities in your area, browse the directory by state to find local assisted living facilities. Please note that we try to maintain accurate and current information, but we urge you to research or contact a specific facility, or even your state to fully research your assisted living options.
Find Assisted Living Facilities Near You
Find an Assisted Living Facilities by Name
Browse Assisted Living Facilities List by State
- What is Assisted Living?
- Who Lives in Assisted Living?
- Services Provided
- Staff and Administration
- Quiz: What type of care is right for me?
- Talking to a Parent
- Assisted Living Costs
- Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- Putting Together a Financial Plan
- If You Can't Afford Assisted Living
- Planning Your Social Security to Better Pay for Retirement
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Choosing an Assisted Living Facility
- Moving Out of the Family Home
- Moving Into an Assisted Living Community
- Resident Activities
- Resident Health
- Medication Management and Adherence Education
- How Tech Advanced are Facilities?
- General Facts and Statistics
- History of Assisted Living
- Trends in the Industry
- Industry Expert Interviews