Oasis Of Love Program For Youth & Family
Need help comparing facilities?
Add your notes on facilities to help others and make easy comparisons
Does Oasis Of Love Program For Youth & Family, Inc offer the following services?
Care for the terminally ill
Trained for Alzheimer's, dementia, etc.
Care for bladder or bowel control problems
Plan, Prepare & Clean-Up Meals
Provides around the clock staff
For appointments, groceries, etc.
Can pay for care via Medicaid
About Oasis Of Love Program For Youth & Family
* housing - 24 hour supervised care for ambulatory, medical and mentally challenged.
* three nutritious, balanced home cooked meals w/2 snacks daily.
* medication assistance
* daily needs assistance, which includes assistance w/baths & oral hygiene.
* respite care
* community outreach
* food pantry program
* medicaid, medicare, private pay
* ccsp & source provider
* 2 six bed facilities,
* 1 four bed facility
* 2 three bed facilities
* all bedrooms are fully furnished
* large den w/tv
* large kitchen
* large screened in porch
* fire place
* wash machine/dryer
* fire alarm, smoke detectors
* transitional housing also available for those who are able to live independently
Monthly Base Cost: $1,169
- Activities of Daily Living
- Assist with Dressing
- Exercise Assistance
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Management
- Individualized Care Plans
- Maintenance Service
- Educational Classes and Groups
- Planned Social and Family Events
- Recreational Activities
- Help with Laundry & Ironing
- Plan, Prepare & Clean-Up Meals
- Provide Light Housekeeping
- Memory Care
- Personal Care
- Central Living Room
- 24 Hour Staff
|Facility Type||Personal Care Home|
|Administrator||Ms. Pamela Crawford|
|Mailing Street||248 Yancey Road|
Disclaimer: We DO NOT check license status for facilities and DO NOT ensure each property is classified as an "assisted living" facility. We try to list all senior living companies in a given area, some might not be licensed as assisted living. We strongly urge every consumer to conduct due diligence on facilities they are considering. This includes but is not limited to verifying the license status of a facility, researching inspection reports and complaints and visiting facilities in person.