Assisted Living Facilities near Hoffman Estates, IL
Hoffman Estates, IL Assisted Living Facilities
Other Senior Care Providers in Hoffman Estates
- Adult Day Care Facilities in Illinois
- Home Healthcare Agencies in Hoffman Estates, IL
- Skilled Nursing Care Facilities in Hoffman Estates, IL
Cities Near Hoffman Estates, IL
- Arlington Heights, IL (3)
- Barrington, IL (3)
- Bartlett, IL (1)
- Bensenville, IL (1)
- Bloomingdale, IL (1)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (2)
- Carol Stream, IL (1)
- Cary, IL (1)
- Des Plaines, IL (1)
- Elgin, IL (1)
- Glen Ellyn, IL (3)
- Lake Barrington, IL (1)
- Lake Zurich, IL (5)
- Lincolnshire, IL (1)
- Saint. Charles, IL (10)
- Schaumburg, IL (2)
- South Elgin, IL (1)
- St. Charles, IL (10)
- Wheaton, IL (2)
- Wheeling, IL (1)
Hoffman Estates assisted living communities provide those in the Hoffman Estates, IL area a senior housing option that allows for independent living while also providing helpful assistance when needed in a senior community.
Seniors in Hoffman Estates can move on from the responsibility of managing and maintaining one's own home and choose to live in one of the 1 Hoffman Estates assisted living facilities that offer supervision and assistance with activities of daily living when needed.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT check license status for facilities and DO NOT ensure each property is classified as an "assisted living" facility. We try to list all senior living companies in a given area, some might not be licensed as assisted living. We strongly urge every consumer to conduct due diligence on facilities they are considering. This includes but is not limited to verifying the license status of a facility, researching inspection reports and complaints and visiting facilities in person.
Some page content retrieved from Google Places
- What is Assisted Living?
- Who Lives in Assisted Living?
- Services Provided
- Staff and Administration
- Quiz: What type of care is right for me?
- Talking to a Parent
- Assisted Living Costs
- Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- Putting Together a Financial Plan
- If You Can't Afford Assisted Living
- Planning Your Social Security to Better Pay for Retirement
- Prescription Drug Assistance
- Choosing an Assisted Living Facility
- Moving Out of the Family Home
- Moving Into an Assisted Living Community
- Resident Activities
- Resident Health
- Medication Management and Adherence Education
- How Tech Advanced are Facilities?